1. "Seller or Buyer"
successfully with AtaraPay.
2. User Logs in, clicks the Create P2P Transaction button and fills the form
3. On submission of the form, the other user receives an email that has terms and conditions
4. Once agreement is reached, Buyer is informed via email and SMS to make payment
5. Buyer makes payment to the escrow account using card, bank transfer or cash
6. Merchant ships item to or fulfills service for Buyer
7. Buyer accepts or rejects using our mobile/ SMS application at point of delivery
8. AtaraPay pays Merchant or refunds Buyer
The service offers convenience since the buyer can create the escrow transaction online in the comfort of their office or home
Funds are secure and insured in escrow and require no underwriting documentation
Ability to send funds to a financial institution and not a merchant with unknown credibility
The service offers convenience since the merchant can create the escrow transaction online in the comfort of thier office or home
Prompt payout made on accepted delivery daily or weekly. All currencies are accepted.
Merchant has the option to set delivery terms failing which buyer will be surcharged
Keep me up to date with content,updates and offers